Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Build your future with Sovos.
Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Sovos software was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more.
Sovos supports more than 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Our SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our over 2,000 employees throughout the Americas and Europe are building the future of global compliance software with a culture of commitment to keep our promise to customers.
The Work You’ll Do:
At Sovos, we know that we are only as good as the people we hire. Our people are the engine that drive us - and the Talent Acquisition team builds that engine.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will help us to Identify, attract and hire the most talented folks out there to work at our dynamic and growing organization.
Do you have a sales mindset? A drive to create an engaged culture by adding top tier talent? Are you excited by the opportunity to work for an organization that hires for talent FIRST? Where the quality of a resume matters far less than the person submitting it? And provides our new hires with the training and tools that they need to grow their careers? Do you love talking to new people? If you answered yes to all these questions you may be someone who can thrive in this role.
We are a global, private equity-backed, fast-growing, SaaS technology company. Are we the right place for you to contribute and grow? Don’t check all the boxes below? Apply anyway. We hire the right people, not the “right” resumes.
What will you specifically do when you start?
- Plan and implement recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates that are interested in a career with Sovos
- Oversee a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and closing
- Represent Sovos Compliance in the community, colleges, and beyond
- Contribute to branding, candidate experience, process improvement and onboarding projects
What we are looking for from you:
- Success working as a recruiter or in talent acquisition - preferable in a software environment
- Ability to build relationships with and influence all levels of employees including leadership level of organization
- Very strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- You have to love working with people!!
- Due to client contractual requirements, we ask a successful candidate to complete a background check and drug screen upon hire
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- MyTime flexible time off (No worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take it.)
- Paid family leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k match
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company-seeded and matched health savings account
- Progressive wellness program
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer, and those seeking employment with us are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter, Entry-Level