Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Canon Medical Informatics, what we do matters. As a medical imaging and analytics software provider, this belief is at the heart of every product we develop, every service we provide, and every member of our team. We value our team’s innovation, enthusiasm, and dedication to improving the lives of patients.
As a member of the HR Team, the focus of the Corporate Recruiter will be on the recruiting and onboarding efforts. You will have an opportunity to work cross-functionally and make an impact to our business.
This is a highly visible position, and the Corporate Recruiter plays a critical role finding the best candidates to recruit to support the growing needs of the business. If you have a keen eye for details and you are looking to work with a diverse and collaborative team that prioritizes the recruiting of quality of hires over just recruiting for quantity, apply today!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Corporate Recruiter will partner with stakeholders to recruit, develop and implement effective recruiting, sourcing, screening, selection and onboarding processes for technical and non-technical talent across the organization. Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field and have some previous experience recruiting for technical positions. The recruiter will also be responsible to do the following:
- Build strong and trusting relationships with the hiring managers across the organization to help influence, drive and guide the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate recruitment activities including scheduling all interviews, assessments, and new hire onboarding activities.
- Stay abreast of latest trends and strategies to source, acquire and retain top technical talent.
- Coach hiring managers and other interviewers on “best practice” interview techniques.
- Work to ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies and OFCCP guidelines and practices.
- Assist with diversity outreach programs and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Assist with brand building to communicate company’s unique attributes and benefits associated with the company culture.
- Maintain and develop partnerships with job boards, agencies and networking organizations aligned with the annual recruitment strategy.
- Coordinate college relations activities, internships, job fairs and internal employee referral programs to promote the organization.
- Support HR team with ad hoc projects as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
Canon Medical Informatics (formally Vital Images, Inc.) offers a dynamic workplace, competitive compensation package, and room for learning and growth in our organization. This is an environment in which things move quickly and you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We have a casual dress code, offer flexible work hours and actively foster work-life balance, because anything else simply isn’t sustainable.
Our Minnetonka, MN office is located about 12 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Our office is near several walking paths and restaurants that are a quick drive away. From on-site massages, an on-site deli, game room, gaming clubs, community lounge area with big screen TV's and quiet fireside conversation areas to recharge the batteries, we strive to bring balance to the workplace. Our team at Canon Medical Informatics loves what we do and has fun doing it together. We look forward to receiving an application from you!
Canon Medical Informatics is part of the Canon Medical Healthcare IT (HIT) division. We are a leading provider of health imaging informatics solutions, including: advanced visualization, enterprise image viewing solutions and business intelligence technology designed to help healthcare organizations deliver exceptional care while optimizing resources across multi-facility organizations. The company’s solutions are scalable to meet the unique needs of hospitals and imaging centers and are accessible throughout the enterprise anytime and anywhere.
Our offices are based in Minnetonka, Minnesota; Waterloo, Ontario; Copenhagen, Denmark; The Netherlands; Nasu & Tokyo, Japan; and Beijing, China. We value our team’s innovation, enthusiasm, and dedication to help improve the lives of patients. Do you want to be part of a passionate team that believes what we do matters? Then a career with Canon Medical Informatics might be right for you!
Canon Medical Informatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status
To apply click Corporate Recruiter