Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for recruiting qualified candidates to fill entry-level and intern positions in a specified Region. The Campus Recruiter coordinates recruiting activities, develops and maintains relationships with campus placement offices and faculty, takes responsibility for the firm's brand and image on the college campus as well as provides recruiting teams with guidance on recruitment processes and is the point person for students.
- Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in human resources field preferred
- Prior recruiting experience required.
- Prior college recruiting experience preferred
- Prior experience working within a middle market and/or large public accounting firm, or agency preferred
- Prior experience working as a member of a human resources practice preferred
- Prior experience working within a professionals services environment preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems preferred (i.e., Kenexa)
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, specifically related to need for excellent telephone etiquette
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a focus on delivering projected results (high volume / high quality candidates)
- Commitment to and an understanding of the sense of urgency associated with the talent acquisition process
- Solid analytical and diagnostic skills necessary to proactively resolve unexpected inquiries and issues while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Comfortable initiating and/or responding to medium to high volume of calls daily
- Capacity to effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks with a superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities with flexibility and creativity
- Capable of interacting with all levels of external and internal professionals while developing strong productive relationships
- Solid organizational and time management skills specifically relating to completion of appropriate follow through and status updates of effected parties
- Ability to travel to various college campuses for recruiting events
Madison, Milwaukee, St. Louis
To apply click Campus Recruiter