Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As an Associate Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist within our Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations team, you will provide day-to-day operational and project support for programs and initiatives including global TA technology administration, user support, training, process optimization, reporting and compliance.
In Global Talent Acquisition Operations, we are a high performing team committed to transforming and optimizing the candidate, hiring manager and recruiter experience throughout the end-to-end talent acquisition process. We work collaboratively across Talent Acquisition, Workday Technology, HR, and HR Shared Services in support of maximizing TA processes, technology, and compliance.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a global company and team that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- Opportunity for hybrid work environment balancing office days with working remotely while residing within a commutable distance of St. Paul, MN
What You Will Do:
- Provide operational and user support for the Global TA Operations shared inbox and Workday Case Management inquiries related to Workday Recruiting and global recruiting processes
- Become a subject matter expert for global TA processes and Workday Recruiting
- Prepare and present TA training and education for Recruiters, TA Coordinators and a Global TA network
- Administer subscriptions and access requests for various TA technologies and platforms
- Manage standard monthly TA reports and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Perform Workday feature release testing and collaborate to prepare and present Workday business readiness and educational content for TA
- Collaborate with Global TA Operations, Workday Technology, and the HR Shared Service teams to continually improve the recruiting experience and onboarding processes for candidates, hiring managers and global TA teams
- Participate in and manage TA, HR Shared Services and Enterprise projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience as a user, user/process/administration support in Human Capital Management or Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Workday
- Must reside within a commutable distance of St. Paul, Minnesota
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related concentration
- Master’s Degree in HRIR or MBA
- 1 or more years of experience in Human Resources, Recruiting or TA/HR Operations
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship Management technologies
- Excellent technology/systems aptitude including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment
- Experience working collaboratively across departments and business functions
- Solution oriented and proactive, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, leadership, organizational, and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Associate Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist