Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Associate Corporate Recruiter is responsible for providing a high level of talent acquisition services to hiring managers throughout the organization. This person owns the recruiting process from start to finish and leverages their influence to hire the best-suited candidate for each position, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the interview and selection process.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identifies, attracts, and recruits candidates for various roles across our talent areas.
- Consults and partners with hiring managers on the development, implementation, and execution of creative recruitment solutions that align with and meet key business priorities and talent strategy.
- Identifies sourcing strategy, generates candidate leads, and executes full cycle recruitment with a focus on ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Uses the Agiliti Recruiting Playbook as an ongoing tool to manage the full cycle recruiting process.
- Sets clear expectations with hiring managers regarding communication, timeline, and sourcing strategy.
- Maintains requisition load, following up with all applicants in a timely manner.
- Promotes the Agiliti talent brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
- Maintains accurate candidate workflow in ATS & ensures government compliance is met for EEO and OFCCP.
- Builds relationships with the broader Agiliti HR team and key business partners.
- Works on Talent Acquisition and HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in a professional environment or internship.
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Owns the recruiting process from start to finish, leveraging influence with hiring leaders to hire the best-suited candidate for each position.
- Familiarity with sourcing tools (Resume database searching).
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Understands and speaks to our company background, culture, and values when talking to a candidate.
- Ability to think critically and proactively suggest/implement process improvements.
- Intermediate computer and ATS skills.
- Networks through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, and employees.
- Decision-making skills; ability to look at a candidate’s resume and decide in a timely manner whether they meet the qualifications to be considered.
- Maintains utmost professionalism when communicating with hiring managers, candidates, and other Agiliti team members.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports.
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will provide specific directions and cover the expense at a participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19 vaccination.
Agiliti is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state and federal law.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click Associate Recruiter