Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to five eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving; we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are actively seeking a temporary Corporate Recruiter for Bluestem Brands. This role will be based out of our Eden Prairie office which operates in a hybrid work setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high-quality, efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive service for internal and external customers in the areas of talent acquisition.
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Collaborate with assigned customer groups to execute recruitment strategies that source and select top talent for existing or planned vacancies.
- Actively source, screen, and interview internal and external candidates for assigned positions and build robust candidate pipelines using networking, cold calling, employee referrals, social media, campus recruitment, community resources and professional associations.
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews (phone, virtual and in-person) with hiring managers and other designated staff, greet candidates and manage candidacy updates and turndowns.
- Work with the Generalist, Compensation department, and Hiring Managers to coordinate and present approved job offers to candidates and provide appropriate follow-up for timely on-boarding of the new hire upon offer acceptance including offer letters, background, and reference checks.
- Close out requisitions through ATS (ensure resumes in system and tracked accurately) and ensure the recruitment report is accurate and up to date.
- Advocate for a first-class candidate experience
- Experience in sourcing, interviewing, and recruiting talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office suite of applications required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, and HR intranet/portal maintenance desirable.
- Strong sense of urgency responding to internal and external customers
- Previous experience with Financial Recruiting
- Attention to detail producing high quality work products
- Ability to take direction from several individuals and be self-directed
- Good written, proof-reading, and verbal communication skills
- Not intimidated by ambiguity, able to logically seek out resources
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Professional and personable
- Retail, IT, Finance or Merchandising experience a plus
To apply click Temporary Corporate Recruiter