Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At phData, we build platforms exclusively for data and machine learning. Our services and software are used by the world's largest companies to solve their hardest problems.
Our work is challenging and our standards are high, but you'll be set up for success with tooling, training, and colleagues who are among the brightest minds in the field. You will be working with the latest cloud-native and distributed data platforms on the market. Since the data and machine learning industry changes quickly, you have the opportunity to continuously learn. Our strategy is to remain innovative and cutting edge, while also ensuring our work is practical and unlocks real business value for our customers.
While we're growing extremely fast, we maintain a casual, small business work environment. We hire top performers and allow them the autonomy to deliver results. Our award winning workplace fosters learning, creativity and teamwork.
- Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2019, 2020,2021)
- Snowflake Emerging Partner of the Year 2020
- Databricks Rising Star Partner of the Year 2020
- Cloudera Partner of the Year 2020
As a Technical Sourcer you’ll serve as a brand ambassador for phData with responsibilities for finding new talent, and developing and managing candidate pipelines across the organization while supporting a team of 2-3 Senior Technical Recruiters. Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Manager to develop an in-depth understanding of ideal candidate qualifications, particularly with regard to the technical qualifications required for our client’s Engineering team.
- Identify and propose search strategies for sourcing candidates that meet these qualifications to fill open positions.
- Generate candidate interest through recruiting marketing via social sites, job boards, etc.
- Maintain records of potential candidates who may be interested in opportunities at phData at a future time to ensure appropriate outreach on an ongoing basis.
- Actively build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to develop a strong capacity to pre-screen candidate resumes and qualifications, ensuring a well culled/high-quality pipeline for Hiring Manager and Hire/Interview Team consideration.
- Pre-screen candidates to efficiently manage and cull the top of the funnel.
- Properly present candidates to Recruiter and Hiring Manager and quickly learn from the Hiring Manager’s feedback to maximize process efficiency.
- Coordinate your candidate introductions with the HR/Recruiting team at Corporate Headquarters to ensure that our client’s applicant tracking system (ATS) is up to date with real-time candidate status.
- Regularly build and track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting/talent acquisition team
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Track record sourcing active and passive technical candidates, in particular for software or data engineering, data analytics, machine learning or similar technical positions preferred positions. Experience sourcing for Snowflake, AWS or Azure Data Engineers or Managed Service Engineers is a great plus
- Must demonstrate ability to compose highly persuasive personalized invitations (i.e. Linkedin Inmails)
- Must have hands-on experience with industry leading systems and tools (ATS, Sourcing Automation). Experience with Linkedin, Greenhouse, TopFunnel is preferred.
- Experience working in a recruiting team, partnering with recruiters, and hiring partners across all disciplines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualities & Characteristics:
- Innovative; willingness to try new things to achieve better results
- System Oriented; comfortable navigating recruiting systems and tools
- Curious; you love to learn and consistently seek new ways to improve your craft
- Adaptable; open to new ideas and willingness to grow with the shifting needs of the business
- Process driven; experience creating and implementing process and systems improvements to enhance candidate experience and drive team performance
Why phData? We offer:
- Remote-First Work Environment - Work 100% Remote
- Casual, award-winning small-business work environment
- Collaborative culture that prizes autonomy, creativity, and transparency
- Competitive comp, excellent benefits, 4 weeks PTO plus 10 Holidays (and other cool perks)
- Accelerated learning and professional development through advanced training and certifications
To apply click Technical Sourcer