Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
The Talent Sourcer at Life Time works to create pipelines of talent in markets of need. In this role, you will use a mixture of various sourcing tactics, recruitment platforms and tools to attract, engage, and select future candidates at Life Time. The Sourcing Team are the experts in market trends, candidate sentiment, and new tools to find talent, while educating the broader Talent Acquisition team on these trends. This is a fast paced, highly visible position that requires creativity, strong organizational skills, and a competitive drive to cast and recruit the best talent for Life Time's business needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements effective sourcing strategies to deliver on the forecasted talent need
- Manages the branding, casting and advertising process including posting, sourcing, resume review, candidate outreach, interviews and phone screens, selection, and moving candidates into the next step in the process
- Develops and maintains talent communities with engaging campaigns to keep passive candidates active with Life Time
- Partners with the Recruiters and Business Owners to identify all future forecasted needs, and ensures our candidate profile meet the needs of the business
- Researches and stays current with industry trends, changes in the market and talent pools
- Sets staffing and retention benchmarks, and objectively analyzes talent trends that affect retention goals
- Keeps up to date and knowledgeable across various souring platforms, tools, and processes, and educates the broader Talent Acquisition team on new and emerging technology and trends.
- 6 months or more of proven experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar Talent Acquisition support role
- Experience with sourcing technologies such as recruiting social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- Familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent verbal, written and time management skills
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- A desired career path in Talent Acquisition
- Experience with social media branding, campaigns and engagement
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
To apply click Talent Sourcer