Talent Operations Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
Jack Link’s is looking for a seasoned operations leader who is obsessed with building scalable processes for acquiring top talent. This role is a great combination of both thought leadership and execution, with a focus on scaling operational efficiencies and data-driven process improvements to strengthen our talent acquisition engine. We are looking for an innovative operations leader, a self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency and build a world-class across global recruiting experience for candidates.
You should be capable of presenting creative solutions and eliciting feedback, while delivering innovative solutions to solve operational opportunities. You should be able to synthesize information and leverage it to influence greater understanding and action within and across the organization. We want to hear your ideas for distilling complex manual processes into streamlined automated processes.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage, optimize and scale our recruiting systems, processes and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience.
- Develop and lead Jack Link’s recruiting data and analytics program with clear reporting on sourcing, interviewing activity, tracking towards quarterly hiring goals, and candidate experience.
- Lead TA program initiatives including but not limited to ATS management, relocation, early talent and campus, immigration integration, background checks, and drug screens.
- Create and maintain a capacity model, with data to drive future growth on the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure all global processes meet compliance requirements.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and implement changes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Manage the ongoing delivery of recruiting operations projects by identifying cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and building awareness of work across impacted stakeholders
- Provide dedicated reporting and processes support to leaders across segments.
- In partnership with marketing, establish a globally consistent, cohesive brand across all areas and platforms for recruiting.
- Lead the sourcing and contract approval for all third party vendors relationships related to talent acquisition. Manage the selection, approval and productivity of all vendor partnerships.’
- Work closely with HRIS and Power BI teams to align on desired metrics and outputs.
- BS in Human Resources, Business and or Information Technology required.
- Min 7 years of demonstrated growth leading initiatives, programs and processes ranging from production floor recruiting through full TA cycle program management. Exceptional skill in identifying and measuring core KPIs, evaluating ROI and making incremental improvement.
- Front line experience recruiting and designing attraction programs for production staff. Campus program management, early talent retention initiatives and functional knowledge and use of Microsoft Power BI.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Proficient in Internet navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Operations Manager