Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Factory Motor Parts
We are seeking someone who cares deeply about people, has experience managing full-cycle recruiting and/or sourcing teams in a fast-paced environment, and is passionate about inclusive hiring and diversity.
FMP Key Hiring Objectives:
- Development, planning and execution of talent acquisition strategies for inclusive and diverse recruitment, talent forecasting and pipelining
- Full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding support as needed
- Develop and execute social media strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Lead employment branding initiatives in partnership with Marketing Department.
- Establish relationships with candidates through multiple channels including but not limited to: social networking, workforce centers, industry relationships, internal and external referrals, career fairs, etc.
- Implement and lead projects that will impact hiring across all areas of the business
- Leverage data and metrics to provide deep analytical insight to drive informed decision making and clear strategic outcomes to support our business partners and overall talent strategy
- Proactively generate a continual, diverse pipeline of highly qualified candidates
- Ensures all Affirmative Action requirements are followed and documentation is maintained for reporting into the annual plan. Acts as primary team liaison for audits from internal audit, compliance & ethics and enterprise security. Ensures recommendations are adopted where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains manager training on affirmative action, equal opportunity, and provides programs for the development of internal applicants.
- Utilize Personality Assessment within recruitment process.
As a Manager, you will:
- Managing the entire TA Team
- Serve as the recruiting leader and thought partner to senior business leaders and HR; inform on key talent issues, and propose creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent
- Understand and anticipate current market trends and their effects on talent acquisition.
- Build, lead, inspire, and develop a talent acquisition function focused on candidate experience, excellence in service, and finding top talent
- Offer coaching, insight, and decision support to talent sourcing team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition Management or HR Leadership role.
- High-volume recruiting experience leveraging ATS and all recruiting sources.
- Proven ability to lead strategic sourcing efforts and work with a team to develop and deploy creative techniques to identify and attract exceptional, diverse candidates at all levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease.
- High sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Talent Acquisition Supervisor