Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
North Memorial Health
About this position
This position’s primary responsibility is to identify and develop a credible, diverse pipeline of team members in support of North Memorial Health's ongoing business needs. Working with primary customers by leveraging ongoing talent activities. processes and initiatives to ensure there is sufficient talent to meet the short-term and long-term talent needs of the organization.
What we’ll expect from you
• Partner with key stakeholders (business leaders, hiring managers, HR partners) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best talent.
• Cultivate a pipeline of talent including using job postings, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, and recruitment campaigns leveraging our talent brand.
• Foster, drive and launch DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) recruitment & staffing initiatives.
• Source and screen passive candidates to evaluate qualifications, consult with the hiring managers to present candidates, and assist in the interview and selection process as directed.
• Partner with recruiting team to ensure diverse representation is supported on all candidate pools.
• Provide regular reporting on the flow of talent.
• Identify any teams, through various sources including but not limited to EEO/AAP reporting, that need additional counter measures to improve diverse hiring effectiveness and create action plans.
• Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition and DEI hiring.
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• 5+ years sourcing and/or recruiting experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience in creating and leading internal and external community and educational pipeline programs
• Use data to drive results and showcase impact
• A passion for direct sourcing and discovering talent.
• Proven experience with developing successful and innovative recruitment strategies specifically engaging diverse talent.
• Ability to think creatively to find and attract the best talent in the market.
• Ability to work with minimal direction and comfortable with ambiguity.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Strategist, Recruiter