Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), is currently looking for a Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates against position requirements, working closely with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team, throughout the process to best support operations in assigned markets and departments ensuring new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture.
Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience.
- Develops recruiting strategies to most effectively and efficiently staff positions
- Sources potential candidates internally and externally through a variety of channels
- Monitors sourcing data, time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and other criteria to insure that benchmarks are being met; discusses alternate recruitment strategies with appropriate individuals in a timely and proactive manner
- Thoroughly screens, interviews and evaluates candidates to determine qualifications and suitability for positions to ensure new associates have competencies for role and fit for organizational values and culture
- Completes intake process for new requisitions ensuring that the hiring manager understands the recruitment process and associated activities for hiring and on-boarding
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system for optimal functionality
- Initiates background checks and offer letters
- Participates in proactive recruiting strategies for the organization, including participation in career fairs, networking activities, and regular engagement on social media sites
(10%) HR Department Support
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the HR department and performed services
- Participates on HR Strategic goal projects related to recruiting
- Completes and submits all invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Follows up with A/P as required
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting related to recruiting are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- Keeps abreast of current trends and developments in human resources by establishing professional affiliations and participating in professional activities to include seminars, conferences, and reading appropriate books and journals
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license and proof of current insurance
- Recruitment experience in health care field
- PHR or SHRM certification
- ADP HRIS experience
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. Insight Imaging is a part of CDI's national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
Insight is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist