Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sportradar is the leading global provider of sports betting and sports entertainment products and services. Since 2001, we have occupied a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries; providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business.
The People Services department leads the development of Industry leading people strategies. It is a future-oriented function with a focus on attraction and engagement of the best talent to drive growth and innovation in the world of sports and technology. Our Talent Acquisition team is a fun, global and diverse multilingual group of recruiters who are passionate about attracting and hiring the right people for a fast-growing global business. Our source code is Talent, is yours?
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner with strong communication skills, a relentless self-drive for results, and a champion networker with a gift for building key relationships inside the office and out? Does the idea of joining a high-growth tech company operating across the globe spark your interest? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Build deep partnerships with hiring managers and teams across departments and regions to understand business needs and team dynamics while providing high quality consultation on recruitment strategies and challenges
- Define and execute active-sourcing recruitment strategies aimed at attracting passive candidates and maintaining a strong ongoing pipeline of top talent for both current and future needs
- Capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high job requisition demand across multiple locations and time zones, with strong commitment to improving processes and time to hire
- Gather and present data, metrics and analysis on industry specific market conditions, trends and job seeker behaviour to Talent Acquisition team in order to further improve sourcing strategy and methods
- Take ownership of the full life-cycle hiring process: from active sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, to managing offer negotiations and onboarding procedures. Must be able to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process and consistent with our brand and company values.
- Sportradar´s ATS is Workday so experience working with this or similar systems to manage recruiting workflows, talent pipelines, and hiring manager up-skilling is key
- Actively source passive talent through various sources (LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, referrals, research and other creative methods)
- Previous experience across corporate function roles (i.e. Finance, Marketing, Legal).
- Previous experience using ATS systems, Workday ATS would be highly preferred
- Previous experience working within an In-house Talent Acquisition function owning full-life cycle recruitment
- Experience recruiting senior level roles
- Bring a structured approach to managing workload and effective time and prioritization management
- Culturally sensitive and aware—we’re proudly multinational and our strength comes from the ability to leverage this diversity
- Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management & leadership
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment across multiple time zones
- Proactive and solution driven with the ability to identify potential challenges and finding resolutions
- Be able to use data to make informed decisions, adapt and improve processes
- Creation of recruitment reports and dashboards
- Previous experience managing 3rd Party Agencies
- Fluency in English verbal and written, an additional language would be highly advantageous
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status, or personal preferences
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger.
Work for and shape one of the fastest growing sports data companies in the world. Living at the exciting intersection of sports, media, betting, and advertising, Sportradar delivers access to cutting-edge technology, professional development and hands-on learning, and exposure to talent and cultures from across the globe.
As a market innovator, Sportradar is valued at $2 billion+, backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael Jordan, and a partner to the top leagues and federations around the world including the NBA, MLB, FIFA and UEFA.
We are a founder-led company with a fast-paced, growth-focused spirit that invites employees to pave their own path and make a personal impact in driving the company forward.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist