Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Northern Tool + Equipment
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To proactively meet the Company’s talent acquisition goals by providing recruiting expertise and support during all phases of the recruiting process. Execute full life cycle recruiting activities and recruitment marketing activities, which position the Company to attract the best and most qualified talent to fill current and future positions.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Leads the recruiting process for assigned positions to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. This includes creating job postings, recruit, screen and interview qualified candidates, extending employment offers and coordinating pre-employment screening and Onboarding process.
- Partners with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements and develop staffing plans in order to effectively source candidates for their openings. Maintains communication with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process for assigned positions.
- Ensures that the Company’s recruiting process is executed with high quality, compliance, professionalism and that it positively represents the employment brand. This includes training Hiring Managers as needed on the recruitment process.
- Maintains, creates content and responds to feedback for the Company’s recruiting social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Indeed and the Talent Network in a manner which is positive and aligns with the Company culture. Acts as an advocate for the Company’s employment brand and continually looks for ways to enhance the employment brand and makes appropriate recommendations for change.
- Leads projects as assigned to develop and implement solutions which support the Company in attracting and selecting the most qualified candidates. Where assigned, performs vendor management responsibilities including ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and on budget.
- Ensures branding consistency of all recruitment and promotional materials such as recruiting brochures, job fair collateral, job posting formats, and online presence.
- Works with staffing agencies to fill tough to staff positions or for unique needs. Ensures agencies provide quality candidates, costs are aligned with established contracts, and agency communication is optimized between talent acquisition and hiring managers.
- Reviews effectiveness of recruiting efforts through developing, conducting, and analyzing various staffing metrics and soliciting feedback from hiring managers. Works with Human Resource Business Partners to solicit feedback on recruiting efforts.
- Performs administrative tasks to facilitate the candidate’s hiring process, such as interview scheduling, making travel arrangements and initiating candidate onboarding process in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Acts as a main point of contact and as a talent acquisition expert for team members, Hiring Managers and the ATS vendor for system-related changes or projects.
- Organizes recruiting event, job fairs and represents the Company at these events as needed or assigned.
- Leads internship program with responsibilities including soliciting participants for the program, attending college job fairs, screening candidates and supporting various intern events.
- Stays aware of the latest trends in the Talent Acquisition space to recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition field.
- High volume Exempt and Non-Exempt recruiting experience preferred.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices especially as they relate to recruiting.
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing and social recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to positively and creatively promote to company’s employment brand both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferably Jobvite.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied projects.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all employee levels.
- Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of customers, Company employees and others.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner