Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In this role, you are a critical partner to the Talent Acquisition Team. As our Lead Coordinator, you will interact with all levels within General Mills, including senior leadership. You will serve as a main point of contact for internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting and hiring process. You will also partner closely on our executive hiring and coaching. It is essential that you demonstrate exceptional leadership, collaboration and professionalism in representing General Mills.
- Coordinate end-to-end recruiting activities for multiple business units and functions. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, recruiters and hiring teams.
- Coordinate interview schedules, manage the pre-employment contingency process and initiate new hire on-boarding activities.
- Provide an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience leading up to and during the interview day.
- Track and report critical candidate flow information using a web-based applicant tracking tool, and other emerging and company supported software programs.
- Flawlessly coordinate executive level interview and coaching scheduling
- Provide technical expertise and drive continuous improvements for Talent Acquisition Organization team members.
- Provide high level customer service support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Inter-departmental teams on projects and additional tasks.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment marketing campaigns, social media engagement and job board maintenance.
- Work in partnership with corporate communications, talent brand and recruitment to maintain our internal and external career sites.
- High School Degree or GED
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a high paced, detail-oriented setting
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity and sense of pro-activeness and ability complete multiple detailed tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Strong service orientation and desire to help others
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of GMI management and a broad array of candidates, customers, and suppliers
- Strong sense of pro-activeness and bias for action.
- Demonstrated professionalism, maturity, and ability to handle highly confidential information and topics appropriately.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with a willingness to learn and master other software programs as needed.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree
- Experience with iCIMS, Workday or other HR/Recruiting specific software
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Lead Coordinator