Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a valued member of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers with full-cycle recruiting at Direct Travel. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for ensuring candidates have a positive experience throughout the hiring process and for building and maintaining quality relationships with internal/external customers.
This role will work closely with a variety of hiring managers, internal and external applicants, other HR team members, and will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
This is a fully remote position.
- Provides support and coordination of a variety of recruitment-related projects and related services
- Assists with the administration and organization of job descriptions
- Participate and/or lead intake meetings for assigned openings
- Drafts job postings for assigned positions
- Actively monitors the careers email inbox
- Uses the ATS to maintains and updates applicant information, position statuses, and send communications
- Sources qualified candidates for assigned positions through a variety of different methods, including but not limited to Company website, social media, online job boards, networking, employee referrals, etc.
- Screens resumes and conducts initial phone interviews with candidates for assigned positions prior to passing on interview recaps and candidate profiles to hiring manager
- Coordinates various applicant assessments and/or questionnaires
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with hiring managers by providing company information, our business strategy, department background and role expectations
- Coordinates and schedules a variety of phone screens and interviews
- Initiates background checks for applicable candidates
- Verbally extends offers for assigned positions
- Assists with the drafting of offer letters and electronically sends offer packages with the applicable agreements
- Initiates the new hire onboarding process, including the distribution and collection of new hire paperwork and works with the HR team to ensure a smooth handoff of duties
- Maintains basic knowledge of HR/employment law and internal policies and procedures
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or another related area
- 6 months of recruiting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Experience working with ADP, or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR Information System (HRIS)
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize time/workload to accomplish tasks
- Detail oriented
Direct Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Direct Travel
Our growing company relies on excellence to deliver on our commitments to our customers. This starts with our employees. Our inclusive culture encourages entrepreneurial spirit empowering employees to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers and deliver innovative solutions.
Direct Travel is one of the most respected Travel Management companies providing our customers with smart consultation, tailored solutions and a true partnership. Our specific focus on the mid-market means our travel experts deliver personalized service to every client.
Are you interested in delivering excellence to our clients?
Together we will help our clients Navigate Their Way and Create Truly Moving Experiences.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator