Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
MSP, DAL, AA Or Toronto
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your energy for learning and growth to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? Great! We’re currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team in Toronto tech center.
Come join our Talent Acquisition team where we find value in growing and flowing our talent. A career as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Thomson Reuters means you’ll be able to impact our candidate experience by providing direction as they embark on a new opportunity. You’ll partner with colleagues globally to ensure all on-boarding efforts are completed prior to day one. Our Talent Acquisition Coordinators stand behind teamwork, agility, and credibility; helping candidates navigate through our processes seamlessly.
About the role:
In this opportunity as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) you will:
- Become an expert in providing coordination support to high volume corporate Talent Acquisition partners with the end-to-end recruiting process; starting with scheduling candidates for interviews all the way through their pre-boarding activities
- Develop strong relationships with our customers consisting of candidates, hiring managers, business partners, and our global Talent Acquisition team.
- Drive all new hire processes for incoming external hires and internal movement inclusive of offer letter generation and delivery, payroll setup, partnering with on-boarding team to ensure a seamless new hire and/or internal transfer experience
- Adopt a compliance-based approach: demonstrate maintenance of our applicant tracking system ensuring candidate data integrity, making appropriate updates as needed for audit and compliance
- Coordinate all candidate background checks and serve as the primary contact for escalations; liaise with background check vendor
- Serve as Talent Acquisition contact for all Visa & Immigration requisitions
- Develop skills generating and distributing recruiting reports
- Maintain shared operations mailbox
- Assist with Global ad-hoc projects for the Talent Acquisition team
- High competency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have proficiency with automated applicant tracking systems, with a working knowledge of Workday
- Have the ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
- Have stellar organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Have capability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
- Have strong communication skills; willing to participate in team presentations as well as assisting with writing team templates
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth environment
- Team Player
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong Say-Do Ratio
- Agile and work in iterations
- Values Networking
- Growth mindset
- Change Leader
What's in it For You
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices being remote until October 2021. Upon return, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator