Talent Acquisition, Campus Recruitment
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ecolab is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will partner with managers and teams to attract and retain high quality talent, contributing to the ongoing success of the company.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate recruitment best practices and lead recruitment initiatives for our early career talent efforts supporting the Supply Chain Leadership Development Program.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Screen talent pools to confirm qualifications including: experience, knowledge and attributes, interest, job fit, total reward requirements and work authorization
- Create searches for qualified candidates to maintain a talent pipeline
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or educational institutions to proactively source qualified candidates
- Prepare and implement strategies using multiple techniques including online database, employee referrals, internal databases, associate networks, etc.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities in order to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Provide insights and recommendations for future Talent Acquisition needs
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by analyzing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, or equivalent
- 3 years of Human Resources experience
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Master’s Degree in HRIR or MBA
- Strong selling skills with the ability to influence candidates and hiring managers
- Knowledgeable in employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
- Workday proficiency
- Handshake technology proficiency
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Ability to provide accurate and actionable feedback and coaching to hiring managers
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition, Campus Recruitment