Sr Technology Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Thrivent, we are focused on a digital transformation that will deliver modern, innovative experiences for our clients, financial advisors, and employees. We are investing in data and technology, using DevOps practices, and building an engineering culture of empowered technical experts. Our technologists are involved in work that includes cloud native development, digital architecture and integration, automation, cloud data platforms, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as well as maximizing platforms such as Salesforce, AWS, and Microsoft.
The Sr. Technology Recruiter will partner with key stakeholders to deliver critical talent to fuel the growth and transformation of our Digital, Data, & Technology Organization.
In this role you will capitalize on your ability to create innovative sourcing strategies for complex role profiles, and foster partnerships with internal leaders to drive results.
** Remote Opportunities Available
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult and advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies, market complexity, scarcity, and competition to fill critical roles and ensure we are meeting talent needs.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for Digital, Data, & Technology roles including market research, sourcing plans, screening, interview process, offer negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity to proactively inform internal partners of status updates.
- Facilitate meetings and lead projects with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Network to position Thrivent as the employer of choice for top talent. Develop and sustain relationships with key talent prospects.
- Actively engage in diversity initiatives to build candidate slates inclusive of underrepresented cohorts.
- Mentor other Talent Acquisition team members helping them build skills and develop professionally to serve business needs more effectively.
- Assist in the design and development of short-term and long-term workforce strategies and recommend approaches to address talent needs.
- Develops tools and resources for managers to support effective recruiting and selection.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of technical recruiting or engineering recruiting experience required
- Strong human relations and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws
- Workday experience is a plus
Other Critical Factors
- Experience utilizing a talent management system and/or applicant tracking system
- High sense of urgency with proven ability to effectively navigate shifting priorities and rapid change
- Experience balancing recruiting process with candidate care
- Experience engaging passive candidates for complex role profiles
- High degree of curiosity and drive to continuously learn, develop and grow
- Gains credibility quickly and coach others through outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Expertly communicates and negotiates complex issue
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Sr Technology Recruiter