Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Location: Minneapolis, MN or remote
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
Perforce is looking for an innovative senior level Sourcer to discover and attract top talent globally. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will closely collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to identify passive talent through the use of strategic sourcing methodologies and out of the box thinking to fuel our searches. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be a part of a collaborative global team, thrives in a fast-growing dynamic company, has proven experience applying creative sourcing techniques, as well as flourishing with the “hard to fill” challenge. This role will start as a contract and have the potential to extend or become full time.
- Conduct research and strategic sourcing strategies that drive a high volume of quality candidates for key roles
- Establish and maintain a pipeline/network of contacts for sourcing activity, nurturing leads, and gaining referrals
- Proactively search for candidates using a variety of technologies and tools (Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, user groups, meetups, networking events, referrals, etc)
- Obtain interest of passive talent and engage them with the recruiter
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation in ATS and ad hoc reports
- Researching niche tools and resources for local markets and functions
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel and build pipelines
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting function
- 3 years' sourcing experience, preferably in a corporate Talent Acquisition environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for a variety of roles including technical, G&A , Sales and leadership positions
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, engaging and hiring exceptional talent
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Consistent experience building strong partnerships with recruiters, managers and candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-growing dynamic company, has proven experience applying creative sourcing techniques, as well as flourishing with the “hard to fill” challenge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience recruiting for SaaS companies preferred
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
To apply click Sr Technical Sourcer