Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Tennant Company, we are committed to stewardship and creating a cleaner, safer and healthier world. With manufacturing, operations and sales, service, and support functions across the globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected. Tennant Company is a globally recognized leader in the cleaning equipment industry. For the past 150 years, we have been passionate about developing and manufacturing innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team and an integral business partner to the Tennant organization. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for providing leadership & guidance on the TA process, in addition to, full cycle recruitment including, but not limited to; sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and onboarding employees to the organization in partnership with HR business partners and hiring managers. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement & leading key TA projects. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Director of Talent Management, and will be responsible for sourcing and hiring all positions within the Eden Prairie headquarters location as well as the North America Sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads external recruitment efforts for the corporate headquarters and North America Sales team.
- Supports the Tennant Company employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs.
- In conjunction with the HR Business Partner, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and sources; developing a talent pipeline.
- Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers.
- Engages with candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and Tennant corporate culture.
- Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Business Partners with Talent Acquisition related data.
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process.
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place.
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Supports college recruitment programs, and participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs.
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding.
- Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms.
- Provides leadership, guidance & expertise around TA process.
- Brings new ideas for continuous improvement within the TA Team.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resource practices are gained
- Minimum 5-8+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- Ability to recruit for all levels of employees from entry level to director
- Ability to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment. Experience working with SuccessFactors, preferred.
- Ability to be a subject matter expert & leader for TA processes and/or systems.
- Provides project leadership, representing the TA team in a professional manner across functions.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Fluent in English. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Pro-active with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment and effectively interface with high-level leaders
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, military service, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, gender identity or expression, parental status, political or any other non-merit based factors protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist