Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
As Sourcing Recruiter you will create and implement sourcing processes and strategy for searches within our Sales and Consulting teams. You will drive sourcing strategies while being an advocate for sourcing experiments and introducing new tools and sourcing channels.
You will be a specialist in Sourcing, not solely relying on a single platform, but instead thinking creatively with the ability to build our pool of talent.
- Be the outbound and inbound sourcing expert for business roles, understanding hiring needs and priorities of the teams.
- Report on trends and propose solutions for challenging to fill roles.
- Be a Talent Advisor using talent and competitive intelligence and funnel metrics to guide your search strategies.
- Design and drive programs to engage passive candidates: online and offline events, conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand and sourcing campaigns.
- Understand and map the talent and competitive landscape.
- Capture and maintain accurate candidate information in the ATS (Lever).
- Phone interview candidates for hard and soft skills, interest level, salary range, availability relocation needs, compatibility with Stackline.
- Help build a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, providing candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Communicate your excitement about Stackline’s evolution and potential to passive talent.
- 2+ years sourcing experience within a recruiting team.
- Experience with online and offline sourcing techniques.
- Experience utilizing Boolean search strings across multiple channels and passionate about creative sourcing.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partner.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards).
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
- You’re naturally curious – someone who enjoys research and likes to hunt.
- You’re humble – you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback.
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity – things change quickly in our fast-paced startup.
- Experience working in a startup or SAAS company in house recruiting team.
- Knowledge about talent market insights and data, with ability to influence leadership.
- Experience working with the marketing team to design and implement employer branding strategies.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply click Sourcing Recruiter