Senior Talent Management Consultant
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Location(s): MN - Minneapolis; CO - Denver; TX - Amarillo
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
The purpose of this position is to provide Talent Management consultation, assessment, design and implementation expertise to officers, management and employees on both strategic and tactical levels for the purpose of improving business performance. Utilizing a systems perspective, the position will address, but not be limited to, the following areas: Performance Management, Succession Planning, Leadership and Employee Effectiveness. This position works with the business and HR to create plans that may include: Business planning, leadership expectations, employee competencies, change management, cultural change, building high performance teams, leadership coaching. Design instruments and perform statistical analysis to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate effectiveness of interventions. Evaluate alternative intervention options and resources as necessary.
- Work with the business leadership and HR to design and develop systems, models and practices to support continuous improvement of leadership and employee effectiveness while promoting a culture of accountability through performance management. This may include but is not limited to: talent review, succession planning, engagement action planning, business planning, change management, cultural change, building high performance teams, leadership coaching, performance management, processes improvement, organization design, and organizational assessments. Together with other HR departments create the change management plan to implement HR initiatives in the business. Evaluate alternative intervention options and resources as necessary.
- Assess, diagnose, and provide intervention strategies to the company with a variety of interventions needed for the Talent and Organization team to develop. Partner with HR to create, accelerate and sustain business practices.
- Apply expert level knowledge and skill in organization development to systematically analyze and interpret data, design, develop, implement, and evaluate interventions as necessary.
- Design effective instruments and perform analysis to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate overall effectiveness, cost benefit and ultimate bottom line impact of consulting products for services provided.
- Function as an effective team member in performing team responsibilities to support the competitive business processes of a Talent Management function.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Development, Organization Development, or related field.
- At least six years of work experience in consulting, Human Resources or related field.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and creating customer loyalty.
- Must demonstrate experience scoping a project, synthesizing customer requests, developing a plan and executing on milestones.
- Excellent communication and group presentation skills.
- Expertise in project and change management.
- Ability to work with leaders at all levels of the organization
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis; CO - Denver; TX - Amarillo || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 84225:Talent Mgmt || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $72,100 to $102,433 per year
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 36732
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com
To apply click Senior Talent Management Consultant