Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get to apply your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on people’s lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming what’s possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials — this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it’s a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, you’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You’ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
Responsible for developing and executing recruiting plans, candidate relationship management, building a pipeline of potential candidates, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, and hiring qualified talent, internal and external, for current and future requisitions.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
2. Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to: social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external MTS career website.
3. Review resumes evaluate candidates’ qualifications and conduct initial phone screens. Inform candidates of the job responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule and career advancement opportunities. Present pre-qualified candidates for consideration, follow-up in a timely manner with Hiring Managers and candidates.
4. Build rapport with hiring managers and gain an understanding of their business and their team dynamics.
5. Partner with Hiring Manager and HR colleagues to gather requirements for open positions and help educate Hiring Manager on current legislation and enforce regulatory requirements, if necessary.
6. Work to schedule candidates for phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
7. Conduct meetings with the Hiring Managers, HR colleagues, and interview team to gather interview feedback.
8. Partner with HR colleagues and Hiring Manager on offer details, verbally extend offer and conduct reference checks on selected candidates.
9. Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses, and job fairs
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience: 8 years of relevant experience to include 4 years of experience recruiting technical engineering positions
MTS Systems Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or veteran status.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist