Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ready to grow your Talent Acquisition career with an established firm that still has the dynamic growth needs of a start-up? We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team based in Minneapolis, US. This role is a strategic partner for hiring managers in commercial, consulting, customer service, and operations roles throughout the US.
We need someone with full life-cycle recruiting experience who is looking to stretch into a variety of Talent Acquisition activities.
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, and advanced direct sourcing. These activities should yield a pipeline of qualified candidates in selected disciplines to fulfill existing positions and future positions as they are identified.
- Provide guidance and excellent care to candidates through the application process--from first interview screening to assessments through offer stage. Each candidate, regardless of outcome, should leave our process with a positive brand experience.
- Serve as a liaison between business partners and candidates.
- Keep hiring managers and business leaders proactively informed of the talent pool in their local market and functional business.
- Make and negotiate offers of employment; prepare contract paperwork in partnership with HR.
- Develop/maintain strong knowledge of functional recruiting domain, trends in functional talent market and network of local talent.
- Champion the SHL brand in all recruiting activities; attend local events and nurture a local and remote network of talent.
- Partner with HR and business partners to ensure the recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent and business strategies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience with behavioral interview processes and candidate evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and influence with senior-level business partners through strong interpersonal skills, communication clarity, and proven results.
- Experience placing candidates for highly specialized professional roles.
- Successful recruitment in local and global markets.
- Demonstrated ability to improve key metrics such as (but not limited to) time to hire, candidate quality, manager satisfaction.
Our Ideal Candidate Also Has:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, able to work under pressure.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Flexible approach; comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience working with a global team and remote manager.
- Comfortable with networking and recruiting at all levels.
- Highly ethical approach, not prepared to compromise on standards and quality for commercial gain.
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL
SHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Senior Recruiter