Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Handles administrative responsibilities for an assigned Human Resources recruiting area. Processes a variety of confidential information and documents. May perform duties involving candidate and new hire communications, such as pre-employment screening, identifying potential issues, etc. Answers questions from new hires and managers regarding on-boarding issues. Instructs and assists employees in the completion of forms. May assist Human Resources staff on projects. Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in administrative support activities Preferred Skills/Experience
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Well-developed reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator