Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, and candidates.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting and sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities and forecasting.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with recruiting technology and tools.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
- Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results and ensuring a great experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Recruiter