Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
About the Team:
As a part of the Technical Recruiting team, you will be recruiting for highly skilled and innovative talent. Our engineering and developer opportunities solve complex problems that will forge the path forward toward building a world of economic opportunity. As a Technical Recruiter, you will be overseeing multiple organizations with various skillsets within Engineering teams. U.S. Bank is transforming its tech and is in a building mode.
What you will do
- your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to U.S. Bank.
- You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through U.S. Banks selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional partners.
- You will be responsible for leading intake meetings and recruiting meetings with hiring managers and other stakeholders to set expectations, communicate pipeline activity, develop action plans, gauging progress and identifying potential obstacles.
- As the recruiter you will be responsible for sharing reports, data and dashboards to hold both hiring teams and recruiting teams accountable for desired results.
- Monitor and guarantee 100% of pre-onboarding requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of recruiting experience
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience preferably hiring Engineering talent.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature, while ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
- Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system.
- Deep sourcing, interview, assessment and selection experience.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to Talent Acquisition systems and processes.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Recruiter 4