Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This role is often the first voice candidates hear when they are considering Best Buy, this key ambassador identifies, engages talent as well as consults with hiring managers through the hiring process. They both review applicants as well as seek out passive talent in the marketplace.
What is the work?
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and engage high quality, hard to find candidates for corporate niche positions within Best Buy the bulk of the roles will be supporting our Digital and Technology team.
- Act as a consultant to multiple business partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement for the merchandising team.
- Develop comprehensive sourcing strategies and conduct candidate screenings for assigned roles in your functional area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Work in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization.
- You will be responsible for driving the full recruitment cycle process and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, days to recruit, diversity and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Remove obstacles and objections through influencing without authority with hiring leaders and candidates.
- Identify risks, trends, and opportunities for improved efficiency or quality.
- Understanding and coherence to the hiring policies and process.
- Subject matter expertise that supports the rest of the recruiting team with mentorship and coaching.
- Proven proficiency in developing sourcing strategies utilizing multiple channels
- 5 or more years of mid-large size corporate or agency recruiting experience
- 7 or more years of experience in Talent Acquisition or HR related work
- Preferred experience in technical sourcing and recruiting
- Experience in sourcing and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers
- Experience with core recruiting functions, including interview scheduling, candidate debrief, development of employment offers, extending offers to candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS); Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity
To apply click Principal Technical Recruiter