Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The North America Talent Manager will identify and develop talent program and policy strategies for our employees based on current and future business objectives. In addition to leading a team of talent consultant, we seek a professional to also lead talent discussions, strategic workforce planning, manager assimilation, facilitating coaching and assessments and talent consulting. The Talent Manager is expected to be an expert in the processes supporting these talent services as well as being an excellent manager, obtaining results through both internal and external resources. The Talent Manager will lead and/or facilitate large global/regional size projects/programs, managing client relationships to deliver HR solutions within the talent performance domain. Talent Manager is responsible for partnering closely with the Talent & Performance Center of Excellence to identify and deliver appropriate solutions, leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate.
- Identify critical workforce skills, competencies and performance outcomes necessary to achieve current and future business results.
- In addition to leadership, as a practitioner, you may lead talent discussions, strategic workforce planning, manager assimilation, facilitating coaching and assessments and talent consulting.
- Develop and handle performance review processes and tools.
- Link individual and team performance results to rewards, promotions and development opportunities.
- Build performance frameworks to align individual and team goals with global organization objectives and business results.
- Consult with leaders to reinforce the importance of employee development, reward high performance and address underperformance.
- Develop and assess performance management metrics.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Human Resources certificate
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Experience in talent performance management
- Experience evaluating employee performance and program effectiveness
- Certification in HOGAN Assessments
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click North American Talent Manager