Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Manages recruitment and internal staffing selection for union/craft physical schools and entry level positions. Serves as contact and maintains relationships with outside employment and community agencies. Coordinates all selection processes and support activities related to recruitment and staffing.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage candidates that apply through various sources such as personal and corporate networks, advertising, and community affiliations.
- Prescreen and review candidate experience and skills against established position descriptions and other essential information provided by hiring managers.
- Coordinate, facilitate and participate in all pre-employment interviewing, assessment, and testing and scoring.
- Consult with hiring managers and Corporate Compensation to develop written employment offers to candidates.
- Maintain and track all data relating to the recruitment and staffing activities of the physical schools and entry level craft and union hiring.
- Run various and periodic reports that measure department performance indicators as determined by the hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community-based employment programs and various Universities and Colleges. Evaluate success of recruitment and staffing initiatives through lessons learned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Industrial Relations or equivalent experience.
-2 to 5 years Human Resources experience required with at least 2 years in a staffing function or related HR function.
- Strong project management, communication (verbal and written), consulting, problem-solving and project management skills required.
- Position requires a high degree of multi-tasking, coordination and notification.
- With regular guidance from the Recruiting Lead, this position solves a range of straightforward problems and analyzes/assesses possible solutions using standard procedures within the recruitment and internal staffing selection function.
- Works under general supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply click Mid-level Recruiter