Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘Bou Crew!
The Work: The Manager, Talent Acquisition is focused on identifying talented people that are inspired by our Purpose - Create day making experiences that spark a chain-reaction of GOOD. This leader manages full-cycle recruiting for all Support Center and company-owned coffee house management roles. Additionally, this talent champion will optimize and streamline the recruiting, selection, and hiring processes for all positions but specifically for our decentralized recruitment of Baristas and Shift Leads. As a key member of the People & Culture Leadership Team, the Manager, Recruiting must bring a unique perspective in how we shape the culture of Caribou through sourcing and selecting unique talent. Embedded in their practice must be a constant commitment to identify and eliminate bias and to foster a diverse and inclusive workforce.
DOING: What you deliver.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the recruiting team to build their skills and expertise
- Monitor work distribution to ensure the department is working efficiently
- Represent Caribou Coffee to community institutions and organizations to position our employment brand as a leader and build talent pipeline in the markets where we operate
- Developing the recruiting capabilities and skill of General Managers by coaching effectively
- Manage any recruiting contingent/contract resources when needed
- Collaborate closely with the business leaders within the organization to understand and predict talent needs and develop strategies and tactics to support talent plans
- Stay informed of best practices in talent acquisition and strive to build a world class recruiting practice
- Ensure the Caribou Coffee employment brand is active and visible on social media
- Maintain a constant focus on process improvement to optimize for speed and talent selection accuracy
- Hold the organization accountable for hiring practices that facilitate a rich diverse workforce that reflect all communities where we operate
- Own and personally execute support center open positions including contractor hiring
- Craft and manage a multi-channel recruiting marketing plan
- Own recruiting reporting and data analysis
- Successfully manage the recruiting budget
- Partner with marketing team to ensure job postings are on brand
- Build and maintain effective relationships with recruiting vendors/suppliers
BEING: Demonstrating our Values (Support one Another, Take Ownership, Make Fun Happen, Serve with Love, Be Yourself)
- Leadership of the team and body of work
- Curiosity and passion for connecting all people
- Humility and a keen perspective of importance of building diverse teams, and bias-free selection practices
- Driven for success
- Brings joy, enthusiasm, and fun to our Team, Guests, and Community
- Collaborative and a gracious and trusted partner
- Strong sense and confidence in your uniqueness
- Integrity and sensitivity to confidentiality
- Commitment to the details and clear organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, marketing, business administration, related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of leading a recruiting team
- Demonstrated expertise with SaaS-based applicant tracking systems
- Strong knowledge and successful usage of social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve challenges and influence systemic change
- Experience with Workday HCM and Recruiting
- Experience working in quick serve restaurants (QSR), fast casual, or retail
Address: | 3900 Lakebreeze Ave N , Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429 |
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition