Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fish & Richardson
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced Legal Talent Department as a Legal Recruiting Coordinator.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Regional coordination of lateral and entry-level hiring for five of Fish & Richardson’s US offices
- Review resumes, work with search firms and the office’s attorneys to fill needs, schedule interviews, coordinate offers and acceptance, and communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Work on special projects which have a significant impact on firm-wide recruiting initiatives
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Minimum 2 years recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services environment
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, the ability to work independently, and place a high value on attention to detail
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
To apply click Legal Recruiting Coordinator