Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As an IT Recruiter Specialist at Allianz, you will provide full-cycle recruiting partnership with varied levels for IT and technical roles in other departments. You will engage a passive talent pool by using creative recruiting and sourcing strategies to include pipeline recruiting, marketing, networking, and social media.
You will report to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Full-cycle recruiting which includes networking and attracting diverse talent, pipeline recruiting, sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Research and source candidates through advanced search techniques and develops all search strategies
- Consult and train leaders (including hiring managers and HR partners) on talent market data, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Help create hiring plans to help identify efficiencies and improvements to recruitment efforts
- Provide consultation for advising on talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics
- Provide a positive candidate experience and maintain relationships for our hiring needs
- 5+ years of IT recruiting and sourcing experience
- 10+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Have strategic and consultative recruiting approach
- Team player and contributor on the Talent Acquisition team
- Experience with Success Factors as ATS helpful
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.
An equal opportunity employer.
To apply click IT Recruiter Principal