Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another—not Wall Street. We’re proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Human Resources and Recruitment Specialist
- Responsible for talent acquisition efforts including sourcing candidates, screening, and scheduling interviews.
- Attracting, recruiting, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Referring applicants for particular job openings.
- Initiate the candidate recruitment process by conducting recruitment strategy meetings and posting open positions to relevant internal and external job boards and social media resources.
- May assist with job advertising and maintaining accurate information for all job postings.
- Proactively source qualified candidates for key talent pipeline with use of LinkedIn, Devex, and other relevant resources.
- Support local project recruitment efforts as needed with high volume activity including identifying, assessing, and screening qualified candidates.
- Manage candidates’ status and activity through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and maintain accurate recordkeeping.
- Manage the scheduling and coordination of in-person and virtual candidate interviews with staff in multiple locations, making travel and lodging arrangements as needed while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Administer pre-employment assessments, checking references, conducting exit interviews for candidates declining offers, and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Maintain the recruitment tracker and other related reports.
- Generate offer letters based on agreed upon details and forward for approval before release to the hiring manager and candidate.
- Format candidate resumes and write key personnel sections on proposals.
- Track recruitment metrics and relevant HR data to compile into a quarterly HR Scorecard.
- Communicate professionally and maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with candidates.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of the talent acquisition process by developing recruitment tools and resources.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with talent sources in Venture37 priority countries for both new business and continuing projects.
- Provide innovative solutions to recruiting challenges and ensured timeliness and efficiency throughout candidate search.
- Provide trainings and support to country programs on recruitment policies and procedures.
- Expanded the capacity of International HR representatives to identify talent through improved interview skills and ability to specify critical needs.
- Track and identify innovative hiring trends and best practices in International Development.
B. Human Resources:
- Support the review of HR policies and templates including reviewing FOAM chapters related to Human Resources.
- Develop Employee Handbooks for countries as assigned.
- Participate in salary surveys by partnering with field HR representatives to review and ensure accuracy of survey data before submission to Birches.
- Generate HR data analytics including Quarterly HR Metrics, Weekly Recruiting Tracker, Quarterly Diversity and Inclusion Reports amongst others.
- Co-lead HR projects as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Relations, International Human Relations, International Development, International Studies, or relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR and recruiting methods and processes
- Experience interpreting and administering company policies, procedures and practices
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and accurate recordkeeping
- Ability to work independently and adjust quickly to change in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborate as part of a multicultural team
- Strong relationship building skills demonstrating an ability to establish and maintain good working relations with global colleagues and partners in multi-country and multi-language settings
- Advanced MS Office Products skills and experience with other recruiting software packages such as Workday, Avature and Devex. Must have a demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgment with an ability to maintain maturity and patience
- Interest in International Development or International Business
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience providing recruitment administrative support
- General knowledge of Human Resources policies, practices and laws
- General knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience working on international donor-funded (e.g. USAID, USDA) projects with an agriculture focus
- Experience living and working in a developing country
- French and/or Portuguese language skills
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
To apply click Human Resources and Recruitment Specialist