Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As one of the Minneapolis area’s best places to work, SPS Commerce’s talent acquisition team is responsible for hiring great people to deploy our award-winning culture. We are seeking a leader, visionary, and a results-oriented Global Talent Acquisition leader to take our team to the next level and embrace our culture of success.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
The Global Talent Acquisition leader is a key business partner and strategist responsible for the design, development and execution of a global talent acquisition strategy aligned to business growth. Responsibilities include leading a global team to deliver against hiring demand, remaining one step ahead of hiring needs through proactive modeling of workforce projections, crafting recruiting and sourcing strategies from entry-level to executive-level position, establishing a strong employer brand and ensuring an excellent candidate experience. This role requires a proactive and strategic thinker with the ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, Finance and Human Resources colleagues.
As a member of the SPS Commerce Human Resources Leadership Team this role collaborates with and may lead cross-functional global teams as required to implement key initiatives for benefit of greater SPS Commerce. The role requires strong partnership with HR Analytics to establish data and reporting requirements, as well as operational efficiencies. Additional responsibilities include leading the recruitment technology platform strategy and continuously improving processes that increase efficiencies, decrease costs, simplify the hiring manager experience and improve the candidate experience.
Examples of specific responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage, grow, inspire and develop a highly engaged Global Talent Acquisition team to ensure exceptional recruiting support for all levels of the company. Build a data-driven team that uses data and analytics to provide insightful decision support for the organization.
- Design and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates. Develop and maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staff needs. Direct social media and digital strategy through various channels including but not limited to Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake and the SPS Careers Site.
- Oversee recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand.
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates. Establish relationship with minority groups, veterans’ groups and other non-traditional and under-represented groups who can and should be SPS Commerce employees.
- Identify opportunities and lead efforts to continuously improve the selection process with tools, interview guides, testing and interview training that improves overall selection results at SPS Commerce.
- Ensure a positive end-to-end candidate experience that is reflective of our culture and SPS Commerce brand.
- Develop and execute and early career / campus recruitment strategy at colleges and universities with the goal of helping build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other relevant public organizations
- Ensure adherence to all federal, state and local regulations governing the recruiting process
- Assists with a variety of other projects and responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Act as a skilled influencer and trusted partner, able to communicate complex messages to others.
- Must be confident in explaining and using data to drive improvement and tell a story. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations.
- Takes new perspective on existing solutions.
- Able to lead others to find creative solutions to address complex problems that may impact the organization.
- Use multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Use judgment to make decisions to solve complex tasks or problems that impact the function.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration with an HR emphasis; advanced degree (MBA or MAIR) desirable.
- 10+ years of full life cycle Talent Acquisition experience with at least 5 years demonstrated success in leading an Enterprise Talent Acquisition Team.
- Significant experience with global talent acquisition strategy, process and tactics
- Demonstrated recruiting experience and enthusiasm for both high volume and high touch recruitment and talent acquisition
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and compliance
- Data driven mindset – ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data.
- Proven ability to improve efficiency, simplify process, shorten time to hire and improve quality of hire.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and operate effectively in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills and ability to manage performance and develop talent for the future
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management
- Superior business acumen, executive presence, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to perform autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and problem solve
- Ability to apply a high level of emotional intelligence and commitment to a service-driven approach
EOE including disability/ veteran
To apply click Global Talent Acquisition Leader