Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hi, we're Gravie. We are changing the way people purchase and access healthcare. Our success has led to rapid growth and we’re looking for a Director of Recruiting & Onboarding to help ensure our growth is met with an incredibly talented and well-prepared team of employees.
This role will help set the overall recruiting and onboarding strategy and then execute on that strategy. You’ll ensure an incredible candidate experience, establish systems, processes and metrics to measure performance for candidate generation, interviewing, selection and turnover. You’ll also develop programs and processes for our new employees to make sure they’re prepared for all things Gravie, feel comfortable in their roles and receive an incredible onboarding experience.
- Develop and execute a recruiting and onboarding strategy to meet our business objectives and growth goals.
- DIg in with different business units to understand their short and medium term business objectives and translate that into recruiting and onboarding plans.
- Consult with leaders to help identify the people and positions needed to support those goals.
- Develop specific candidate generation, interview and selection processes, and use benchmarks and metrics to assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with IT, HR and business teams to develop a comprehensive onboarding process to help our new employees understand our business, processes and tools.
- Work closely with new employees as they navigate their first weeks on the job to ensure they’re receiving the training and support they need to become great contributors and have an amazing experience.
- Build a best in class continuous candidate general strategy through branding, social media and external partnerships to attract a talented and diverse workforce.
- Work closely with hiring managers and the HR team within Gravie to scale our recruitment processes.
- Evaluate turnover information, tie back relevant data to recruitment, selection and onboarding and make recommendations to process or practice changes as warranted.
- Partner with marketing to drive employer brand initiatives to educate candidates on Gravie’s mission to change the way people purchase and access healthcare.
- Using our ATS and other sources, develop and implement metrics and insights to measure the effectiveness of our candidate generation methods, selection strategies and onboarding program, and identify and execute on improvement opportunities.
- Manage external agency, recruitment partner relationships and develop consistent approach
- Works with hiring managers to determine job content, key attributes and leveling.
- As Gravie grows, you’ll scale the recruiting and onboarding team and develop and lead a team of talented people working to ensure other talented people are successful at Gravie.
- At least 5 years of experience developing and implementing recruiting and onboarding strategies
- Previous experience working in a fast growing organization where you had to quickly scale the recruiting and onboarding function
- Demonstrated history of using data and metrics to measure effectiveness of candidate generation, selection and onboarding strategies and programs.
- Previous relationships with schools, community programs, associations and other external sources for candidate generation.
- Previous success building out an employment brand and using a variety of tools and resources to promote the brand.
- Previous experience in health insurance or health tech
- Previous experience in a start up
To apply click Director of Recruiting & Onboarding