Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Piper Sandler is seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator in our Minneapolis, MN office. This position will assist with a variety of steps throughout our recruitment process and will support Investment Banking & Equity Capital Markets alongside a team of recruiters.
- Manages coordination for undergrad and MBA recruiting, interviews & events– post positions at schools, organizes on-campus interview schedules, and finds internal representatives to attend.
- Executes in office interviews (“superday” interviews) in various office locations for hires: includes organizing logistics, creating schedules, and managing communication both internally and externally
- Assist with the three week Investment Banking new hire training
- Assist with Investment Banking intern training and review process
- Attend intern and recruiting events
- Draft offer letters
- Post open positions within our applicant tracking system and to other relevant job boards, social media and networking affiliations
- Schedules initial phone screens with recruiter and hiring teamski and serves as the point of contact during the initial screening process and throughout the recruiting process
- Communicates with candidates and provides information and updates as needed.
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members as well as autonomously on projects and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone skills, required
- Strong client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience with Ultipro and Taleo a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- 1-2 years of recruiting or administrative experience preferred
To apply click Campus Recruiting Coordinator