Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
The Financial Advisor Recruiting Coordinator is an integral member of the PCG Advisor Recruiting team. The role is critical to RBC’s Financial Advisor hiring needs and goals. He/she will be responsible for sourcing and attract qualified talent, assist in developing and implementing recruiting strategies to build and convert the recruiting pipeline for sustainable growth, and successfully partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide competitive business and market intelligence.
What will you do?
- Partner with Divisional Directors, Complex Directors, Branch Directors and Initiatives Manager to create sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet and exceed the Divisional recruiting goals.
- Attract and engage qualified Financial Advisors to RBC and provide Complex Director with requirement ready leads.
- Effectively deliver the RBC story to candidates and identify the RBC differentiators of the competitors while building RBC Brand recognition.
- Evaluate motivators of passive and active candidates to drive and deliver next steps for the Complex Director.
- Maintain detailed activity in Advisor Recruiting CRM: Salesforce
- Identify and research recruits through conventional and innovative collateral; websites, Linkedin, RBC Digital Marketing Tools, etc
- Develop and maintain a robust lead flow pipeline through predictable lead generating strategies/ campaigns
- Report on Industry trends and proposing new business ideas based on market data.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 -7 years’ experience with relevant recruitment experience primarily focusing on identification and candidate development.
- Proven business development history
- Strong drive to grow a business and hit key performance targets
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Nice to Have
- Experience in financial services/banking
- Series 7, 63 & 65 or 66
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
To apply click Advisor Recruiting Coordinator