Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CLA is hiring a Talent Sourcing Specialist for our Talent Acquisition Team to support our tremendous growth - multiple locations are being considered - see posting details or inquire at [email protected]
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen), the 8th largest public accounting firm in the United States, is proud to create inspired careers. We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
Are you competitive in nature, do you love the "hunt for talent" while also enjoying personal and team success while helping others? If yes, please consider joining us as a Talent Sourcing Specialist at CLA. You will feel a great sense of reward and accomplishment and is an opportunity to be a valued asset, helping the firm attract the strongest talent in our industry and support our continued growth.
The sourcing specialist partners with hiring leaders to understand staffing needs in order to develop and implement proactive, innovative sourcing strategies that build the pipeline for today and into the future. They develop relationships with potential candidates through various recruitment and networking channels and provide qualified, pre-screened candidates to Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisors when open positions become available.
Here’s the day to day:
• Monitor success of position postings based on the volume and quality of candidates; as needed revise current requisitions to include editing job descriptions, cancelling requisitions, etc.
• Use a variety of tools to source, screen, track, qualified candidates (Linkedin, Indeed, etc.).
• Comfortable speaking on the phone with candidates in addition to in-mail techniques
• Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches and research.
• Source active candidates from internal CRM system, past applicants, prospect lists, and CLA internal referrals for current and future candidates
• Update CRM with candidate information as collected.
• Identify and develop creative methodologies for sourcing a diverse group of high quality candidates.
• Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
• Communicate with candidates throughout recruitment process, including interviewing and assessing candidates using competency based interview questions.
• Assist in due diligence for potential new hires, including background checks.
• Assist in developing a best practices environment for conducting research and investigating new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies.
• Recommend process improvement to more efficiently meet the needs of the team.
Requirements for the role:
Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques highly preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years sourcing or recruiting/coordinator experience
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Start your inspired career
When you join CLA, you’ll have the opportunity to design your own inspired career. Career growth is about having new experiences and lots of exposure to different roles that stretch your comfort zone, expand your skills, and shape you as a leader. It’s not so much about climbing a ladder or acquiring new titles — it’s the discovery of your strengths and the outer reaches of your true potential. At CLA, you have the freedom to explore many opportunities, including your choice of industry specialization, service capability, career path, and mobility.
Watch our video to see why people join CLA.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Learn more at CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Wellness at CLA
Wellness is shaped by our promise to know you and help you. We create opportunities for our people to live well and be happy by focusing on their physical, financial, social, and emotional well-being. Click here to learn more about CLA’s benefit offerings.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
If you require reasonable accommodation when completing an application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact [email protected]
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist