Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position can be remote.
This position is responsible for sourcing candidates to meet the needs of restaurant operations.
• Review resumes, sources, and identifies candidates to meet the needs of the organization.
• Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Build, open, complete and assign requisitions in ATS & external job boards; maintain accuracy.
• Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents.
• Partner with Talent Advisors to determine talent needs and strategy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
• Required: High School or GED
• Experience sourcing and screening applicants. Application Tracking System knowledge.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
• Microsoft Office proficiency; Excel and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Skilled in written and verbal communications
• Tactical decision-making authority
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
To apply click Talent Scout