Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Proactively identifies, engages and qualifies candidates to build talent pools required to meet business objectives. The Identifies and develops strategic programs and partnerships for the system to engage in such as job fairs, career events, academic and community partnerships meeting both long-term and short-term needs. Consults with Human Resources and leaders on the external labor market and the internal talent trends to support strategic talent planning.
- Partners with management and Human Resources colleagues to understand job specifications/requirements and competencies of priority positions.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and more to build diverse talent communities.
- Enhances talent acquisitions ability to profile, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates.
- Conducts deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement and closing candidates with niche skillsets.
- Communicates the system brand and culture to potential candidates and community partners to attract high quality talent.
- Phone screens candidates to evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, licensure and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Collaborates with leadership, talent and organizational development and academic leaders to identify and develop strategic partnerships that align with work force plans for high volume and critical roles.
- Builds and maintains system internship, residency and fellowship programs.
- Leverages the CRM to pipeline and track candidates accurately and create a streamlined experience for candidates, recruiters and leaders.
- Collaborates in designing and implementing strategic sourcing initiatives for roles identified as critical and hard to fill.
- Researches and identifies viable talent pools for candidate generation.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple searches, projects and business partner relationships.
- Seeks new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates in a competitive market.
- Serves as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
- Manages the sourcing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Allina Health’s overall business.
- Leads and participates in talent acquisition projects.
- Designs, manages and implements talent acquisition processes and successfully navigate change initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field required
- 2 to 5 years of experience and intermediate level knowledge of full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and employment law required and
- 2 to 5 years of experience utilizing sourcing tools, partnerships with academics and community organizations to identify talent pools required and
- Less than 2 years of experience performing recruitment activities in a union environment preferred
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I know where Allina is going and how my role fits into this picture
- I capture important lessons and share them to foster innovation
- I am good at anticipating the implications of my decisions
- I understand and apply the disciplines of continuous improvement
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help my team connect to the broader mission
- I see and fulfill my role in motivating the team around me
- I celebrate success and help my partners see what is possible with change
- I call out and address unexpected roadblocks or problems
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and ongoing development
- I share my knowledge and coach others to foster growth and success
- I demonstrate enthusiasm for learning
- I candidly advocate for the resources I need
- I support my colleagues in their development and growth
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Succeed Together:Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I consider how decisions might impact my colleagues
- I am generous in my commitment to supporting the needs of my partners
- I respect others’ opinions, praise good work and encourage all team members to be involved
- I seek common ground and work to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Analytical Thinking: Diagnoses issues using a systematic and methodical approach.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at decision using analytical thought.
- Collaboration: Creates internal alliances outside the immediate team or department.
- Communication Skills: Advanced communication skills involving complicated topics.
- Functional Knowledge: Expertise in his/her discipline and understands these concepts in other disciplines.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
People at Allina Health have a career of making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients we see each year at our 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals and through a wide variety of specialty care services in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
We’re a not-for-profit organization committed to enriching your career by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, support for work-life balance and ways to give back to the communities we serve. Join our team of 27,000+ employees – your career opportunities are limitless!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcer