Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hennepin Healthcare is an integrated system of care that includes HCMC, a nationally recognized Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center and acute care hospital. The comprehensive healthcare system includes a 484 bed academic medical center, a large outpatient Clinic & Specialty Center, and a network of primary and specialty care clinics in Minneapolis and in suburban communities. Hennepin Healthcare has a large psychiatric program, home care and hospice, and operates a research institute, innovation center and philanthropic foundation.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior (Provider Recruitment) to join our team. This role will primarily work remote with occasional campus visits, as needed.
Manage strategic full-cycle provider recruiting for a fast-paced, high volume, and growing organization focusing on, but not limited to, Physicians, Dentists, Advanced Practice Professionals, Sr. Clinical Psychologists. Be a driver to the small team environment for the execution and achievement of established metrics and goals. This position will deliver upon our mission of hiring those that not only meet the technical skills of the position but also the mission that we live every day.
- Partner with hiring leaders, physician chairs, medical directors, practice managers to develop a candidate profile and define position requirements
- Use a consultative approach to identify and recommend appropriate strategic recruiting plans (networks, referrals, cold calling, resume databases, etc.)
- Use a high-quality screening process to identify appropriate talent to pass on to the hiring team for interviews
- Collaborate with hiring leaders on hiring recommendations
- Negotiate offer terms with candidates to ensure successful and cost-effective hiring of new talent
- Coordinate and partner with immigration attorneys to ensure compliance and timely completion of all required visa paperwork
- Develop strategies to enhance relationships with educational institutions, professional associations, and community affiliations. Oversee implementation of the strategies, monitor their effectiveness, and continually recommend improvements as needed
- In partnership with talent acquisition and HR staff, develop recruitment strategies that target diverse applicants. Oversee implementation of those strategies, monitor their effectiveness, and continually recommends improvements as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned but only after appropriate training
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with a proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree
- An approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Proven ability to identify and recommend recruitment vehicles, build and maintain professional relationships with various industry contacts, and have a creative bent towards expanding methods of sourcing potential candidates
- Excellent business sense, sound judgment, and decision-making capabilities with solid negotiating skills
- Solid technical aptitude with the ability to work in various software applications
- Creative self-starter that thrives in fast-paced team environment
- Excellent time management, customer service, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive and physician leadership, management, and candidates
You've made the right choice in considering Hennepin Healthcare for your employment. We offer a wealth of opportunities for individuals who want to make an impact in our patients' lives. We are dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to both current and prospective employees. We are driven to connect talented individuals with life-changing career opportunities, enabling you to provide exceptional care without exception. Thank you for considering Hennepin Healthcare as a future employer.
Please Note: Offers of employment from Hennepin Healthcare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background checks and pre-employment requirements.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior