Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work with hiring managers, build and execute on talent pipeline strategies, and partner with the College Recruitment Team to hire top entry level talent.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with business leaders and HR to develop 3-year campus recruitment strategy to support Intern and Full-time hiring goals
- Develop partnership and collaboration for Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including conferences, event sponsorship, and strategic relationships with key universities
- Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salary requirements, career pipeline and work authorization
- Conduct phone screen interviews to identify qualified candidates, and partner with managers throughout the staffing process
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or education institutions to proactively create pools of qualified candidates
- Maintain communication routines with hiring managers, senior leadership, HR partners, and internal associates to keep people informed and accountable
- Develop and lead hiring manager training programs to elevate the quality of hires
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Travel up to 25%
- Enjoy helping people find careers that impact sustainability while helping solve problems with our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or Communications
- 2 years of project management or related HR experience
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to make recommendations and decisions based on solid assumptions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Workday Applicant Tracking System experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels, including internet-related recruiting systems
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist, College Recruitment