Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Asmodee North America
Are you a highly motivated, engaging, and experienced talent acquisition professional looking for a new and exciting role? Are you passionate about all aspects of recruitment? If you are looking for an opportunity to develop and hone your skills in all areas of talent placement with a growing company, please keep reading!
Asmodee North America (ANA) is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Human Resources Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This position will assist the Human Resources department with hiring and onboarding processes and procedures.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with department managers to create detailed and accurate job descriptions, job specifications, and job advertisements.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Create advantageous community recruiting partnerships that allows for the development of a diverse workforce; participate in job fairs/recruiting events.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial information gathering interviews and share important aspects of the company with the candidates.
- Schedule ongoing interviews with relevant stakeholders and where needed assist in the preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager, finance, and other human resource staff during the offer process; identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Prepare and deliver offer letters.
- Maintain accurate and detailed hiring information and present relevant information to appropriate members of the human resources team.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assist in onboarding new employees and answer any questions regarding company benefits or practices.
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years of managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Indeed, and LinkedIn required.
- Experience with various HRIS systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and understanding of the importance of documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement diverse and creative sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
How to Apply: Serious candidates should include a Letter of Interest with their application explaining why the candidate wants this new and different position with Asmodee including examples of past performance or achievement in the role (or similar role) as well as a description of the candidate’s skills and values as demonstrated through their job experience; a resume; and 3 references.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist