Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About this role:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist for US based business functions will support full life cycle recruiting. In partnership and collaboration with key internal stakeholders (hiring leaders, HR Business Partners and functional COEs), you will bring your innovation and creative ideas to help build and execute a robust diverse recruitment strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse talent and talent pools
- Managing multiple clients and competing priorities while executing on strategies designed to attract qualified talent and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an "employer of choice"
- Sourcing both active and passive talent from various on-line databases, networking efforts and events, cold calling, web searches, and internet related mining activities
- Partnering with other Talent Acquisition partners to assess and align qualified talent with appropriate positions and guide them through BSC’s hiring process
- Fostering and cultivating relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream
- Coaching hiring leaders and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of top talent for open roles
- Developing and implementing organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified talent
- Facilitating end to end selection process to include overseeing candidate interview processes, hiring leader consultation, offer consultation/negotiation and pre-boarding for assigned business units
- Representing talent acquisition and/or serve as project manager on identified projects and initiatives as needed
- Focusing on continuous improvement and making recommendations designed to improve the talent acquisition processes, policies and strategy
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Developing, influencing, executing, and tracking sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals and external relationship building)
- Acts as a Boston Scientific Talent Attractor, effectively utilizing internal communications channels and external social media networks to brand Boston Scientific as an employer of choice and help attract top talent to join our diverse, inclusive and high-performing team
What’s we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with full cycle client-facing experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience identifying and assessing talent to build diverse pipelines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with an Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to deliver hiring plans and metrics to senior business unit leaders
- Experience with OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities/projects and deliver results within a fast-paced complex environment
What will set you apart?
- Experience sourcing and attracting top diverse talent
- Passion and interest in leveraging social media and digital channels
- Impeccable track record of integrity and tenacious appetite for driving strategic business decisions forward.
- Experience with SuccessFactors
How often will I be moving about (when it’s safe)?
- Travel up to 10% as needed to industry conferences, association meetings and office locations
*This position has the flexibility to be remote and sit anywhere in the U.S.*
Requisition ID: 494384
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist