Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Location: Minnetonka, MN – this job must be someone local to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St Paul) as they will be using local networks and sourcing local candidates
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At RAZR, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment with a keen eye when reviewing resumes. They will have knowledge of screening and interviewing applicants. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with the Director of HR & Recruiting to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position
- Recruit across a variety of open roles helping find quality talent
- Partner with Director of HR & Recruiting to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent and update new roles as they open
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify and schedule interviews
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in the database
- 4+ years’ experience in agency recruitment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace
- Familiarity with job boards
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist