Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ecolab is seeking an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist or Talent Acquisition Specialist I OR II to join their Talent Acquisition team. (Leveling would be based off of experience)
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salary requirements, career pipeline and work authorization
- Source candidates through multiple channels, to include extensive use of our internet related recruiting systems
- Conduct phone screen interviews to identify qualified candidates and partner with managers throughout the staffing process
- Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or education institutions to proactively create pools of qualified candidates
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Promote the Ecolab brand to build and maintain a reputation as an Employer of Choice
- Attend career fairs/recruiting events
- Attract top entry-level talent by executing a robust recruiting strategy
- Consult with HR and hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment efforts
- Assist with other recruitment tasks as needed
- Related administrative responsibilities and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in recruiting or Human Resources
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- Ability to demonstrate a successful record of using rapport-building phone skills (listening, probing, persuading) in previous recruiting assignments
- Ability to effectively use interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates’ qualifications in relation to the position requirements to determine a successful match and provide accurate, actionable feedback to hiring managers
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Must project poise and confidence
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience using Workday
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist