Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and manage the full recruitment process for Options Residential, Options Family & Behavior Services, River Ridge, and any other acquired entities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible, however in no way is it stated or implied that these are the only duties you are required to perform; other related duties necessary to meet the needs of the organization may be assigned to you.
Manage each position requisition by collaborating with supervisors to determine specific position qualifications and the talent needed to fill departmental openings. Evaluation will also include reviewing job descriptions for each position requisition to ensure the position is accurately classified and updated. Develop interview questions based upon the most current job description. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Regularly meeting with supervisors to discuss position requirements and talent needed to provide quality service to our clients.
- Providing training to supervisors on how to conduct interviews, develop interview questions, select candidate for employment and how to conduct a realistic job preview.
- Assisting supervisors in updating job descriptions and developing behavioral-based interview questions.
Research and identify the best method to source qualified candidates for each position requisition. This process may include posting position announcements both internally and externally, forming relationships with professional organizations, outreach to area colleges/universities, and utilizing social media outlets to connect with both active and passive job seekers. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Posting positions on employment websites, company websites, and college websites.
- Attending career fairs, employer of the day sessions, and employer panels.
- Utilizing social media to identify qualified talent and post open positions.
Review resumes and applications to determine which applicants have the required knowledge, skills, abilities and qualifications as identified during the evaluation phase. Screening will then include a phone call to verify minimum qualifications, work history and position of interest. Applicants who pass this stage will either be passed onto the hiring supervisor for review or invited in for an interview. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Applicant Track System (ATS).
- Providing feedback to a supervisor regarding the information gathered during the phone screening and appropriate interview questions to ask during the interview.
- Setting up interviews with hiring managers.
Coach supervisors to ensure applicant selection is based upon position requirements, applicant credentials and behaviors identified during the interview. Extend conditional employment offers to applicants and begin pre-employment screening after an applicant has accepted an offer. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting supervisors with interviews and selection of applicant as appropriate.
- Preparing offer letters and disclosures, presenting benefit information, establishing hire date.
- Ensuring new employee completes all necessary pre-employment screening
- Preparing adverse action letters to applicants who have an unfavorable background check.
Establish new employee onboarding plans by working with the appropriate departments to create the new employee’s first day of orientation and ongoing training schedule. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and organizing new employee folders, benefit packets, orientation schedules, and ongoing training schedules.
- Verifying appropriate documents for the completion of the I-9 form when the HR Generalist is not able to do so
- Collecting and recording all certifications, educational documents, and driver’s license as required by the job description, insurance carriers and licensing regulations.
- Demonstrated experience developing sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Demonstrated experience creatively sourcing a diverse workforce of all levels and backgrounds
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in and knowledge in HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance as the employee may be required to drive their own vehicle to perform certain job responsibilities
- More than six months year of full recruitment life-cycle experience
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practice of the recruitment process
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities, working independently and taking initiative
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a professional composure and effectively representing the organization
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated experience exercising good judgment and applying effective listening skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and at least 6 months of related experience OR an Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience.
Monday-Friday 8-4:30- this is not a remote position
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist