Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
9+ month contract
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is looking to identify a Contract Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our team.
The focus of this position will be on manufacturing/operations positions across multiple Entegris sites. The Contract Recruiter is to hunt for passive talent for the organization. We are looking for an individual that has proven success and a passion in developing sourcing and recruiting strategies to drive the business through high quality hires. You will collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition Managers to help grow, identify, attract and hire the very best candidates. This role is critical to our success and clients’ satisfaction.
In this role you will
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting within a manufacturing environment;
- Proven ability to partner with hiring managers to find the right talent in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (icims) and web-based recruiting tools;
- Develop sourcing strategies to insure a consistent flow of qualified candidates;
- Review applications and coordinate interviews/screens;
- Strong communication skills - regular communication and progress updates to the HR team/hiring managers, constructing and sending recruiting emails;
- Coordinating with hiring managers/ Recruiters to determine position requirements;
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills and knowledge for open & future jobs using various recruiting and sourcing methods;
- Proactively, search on traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media, web mining and referrals, etc.;
- Maintains strong knowledge of search techniques and sourcing searches;
- Participate in ad hoc projects;
- Ability to assess available candidate pools and provide feedback to hiring managers based on market conditions.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Strong sourcing/hunting and recruiting experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment;
- Bachelor’s degree in similar field preferred;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Prior corporate recruiting experience required;
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of chemical, plastics, or semiconductor industries a plus.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Recruiter